Well when I first found out I was pregnant, one of the first thoughts that went thru my mind after the shock wore off was what about my babies...Sebastian & Carmelo. For those of you that know how I am with my pups....you know how attached I am and how well these dogs get treated. Well I was worried that the pups wouldn't like him or even worse he would be allergic to them. I mostly worried about Sebastian he is my baby and how well he would react to me paying attention to someone else. He will be 5 in April and he was the BABY for the fist 3 years of his life. When we got his brother Carmelo he didn't like it one bit. He didn't come to me and he would snap at me when I tried to touch him. He did that for a week after we brought Carmelo home. Well I was worried for nothing. Sebastian loves the baby. Everywhere the baby is there is Sebastian. As for Carmelo he doesn't know what to think he just comes and sniffs him and then walks away.

No comments:
Post a Comment